Friday, January 20, 2012

Exceptional Writing

http://philippicsandcompliments.blogspot.com/

The blog that is linked above is my favorite. The length and description that is exuded on the blog makes it really intriguing to read. It was long, but it was worth finishing. I thought it was really cool that she said,

"I'm not going to lie to you, the beginning of the end dragged out for what seemed like an eternity"

 This gave me the impression that the mastermind behind this blog, is very real and speaks the truth about what he/she reads. This blogger told it like it is without embellishments and I respect that. I enjoy reading this blog for that reason. 

However, I had a different favorite for the Dead Poets Society post. I really enjoyed the blog: 

http://purple-pen-blog.blogspot.com/ 

"The boys walk down the dark, candle lit isle with stiff movements"

I took this quote from this blogger because I think he/she worded this really well. The quote really captures the essence of the introduction of Dead Poets Society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment